Is Magento the Best Choice for My Website?
Magento is a CMS (content management system) designed for e-commerce. So, if you sell products online, either physical or digital products, Magento will provide you with the tools you need to make your business a success.
It is a CMS that is designed to make it possible for anyone to create an online store, including people without any website design or development knowledge.
However, to get the real benefits of Magento, to make your site look professional, and to ensure your site has all the features and functionality your business needs, you’ll need skilled Magento website design and development experts.
The benefits of a professionally designed Magento website include:
- You can easily update, add, and remove products
- You can also easily launch sales and promotional events
- Your website will look fantastic on all devices
- You can add as many products as you need – up to half a million
- The platform is capable of processing all the orders you receive, including during busy periods
- You’ll have advanced SEO tools you can use to improve your search engine rankings
- Upselling and cross-selling features will help increase order values
- Your site can be integrated with other platforms and systems
- You can set different levels of access for users on your team
- Customers will be able to find what they are looking for with excellent filtered search capabilities
Do You Have Experience of Magento Website Development?
Yes, we have extensive experience in Magento website development. We have worked with customers in a wide range of industries, large businesses and small, start-ups and established retail outlets.
We also have extensive experience building websites using other platforms. We use all this experience to improve our website design and development service to ensure we create the best possible site for your business.
Will You Integrate the Site with My Other Systems?
Absolutely. We’ll handle all aspects of the integration including optimising the various platforms involved and, where possible, automating processes to save you time and money.
We can integrate your Magento website with a range of platforms including accounting software, CRMs, social media networks, and other retail and e-commerce management systems.
What Do You Recommend to Ensure My Magento Website Is a Success?
- Look after your existing customers with loyalty programmes, discounts, and offers. It’s easier and cheaper to keep an existing customer than find a new one.
- Don’t go overboard with the design and features. Our team will be able to guide you on this point but keeping it simple with a focus on your products is always the best option.
- Ensure you have a visible view cart button so your customers can quickly and easily see what has been added.
- Make your menus as simple as possible. Again, our team will help with this and will provide advice and recommendations.
- Make it easy for customers to get in contact with you using multiple contact methods. This includes by phone, email, and through a form on your website. Adding a chat tool to your site can also help as well as encouraging customers to contact you on social media.
- Make sure your branding stands out and is memorable.
- Be upfront and honest with pricing, particularly with extras like delivery costs.
- Add a search bar.
- Make your product images – in fact, all the images on your website – as good as possible. They should be professional and, ideally, unique and eye-catching.
- When reviewing your Magento website, look at it as if you were a customer. Is it delivering a good user experience? Would you buy from it?
- Make sure there are no distractions for the user when they are buying something from your website. That pop-up that appears to get the user to sign up for your newsletter, for example, could result in them abandoning their cart.
- Ensure you use high-quality website hosting.
- Work on your SEO.
- Add social proof such as product reviews and testimonials.
- Ensure the checkout process is as simple as possible.
- Don’t make your customers create an account if they don’t want to
Do you want more tips, help, and advice to make your Magento website a success?
Get in touch today.