What is Shopify and Why Should I Use It for My Website?
In simple terms, Shopify is a Content Management System (CMS). CMS platforms are used to build websites as they provide core functionality. Shopify is a CMS focused entirely on e-commerce websites.
IWhen you go into Shopify a bit deeper you discover that it is much more than a simple e-commerce focused CMS. Instead, it is a full commerce platform that lets you create a fantastic online store as well as providing you with tools that can help you grow, expand, and manage your entire business.
IFor example, with Shopify, you can expand into new territories, provide localised shopping experiences, sell on channels other than your website, and much more.
What Shopify Experience and Expertise Do You Have?
Outsource NZ has over 10 years’ experience in website design and development. This experience includes building, enhancing, and optimising Shopify websites for a wide range of businesses. This includes e-commerce businesses as well as businesses that sell both online and offline.
All our expertise is in-house, and we can handle all aspects of your project. This includes:
- Graphic design and branding
- Shopify design and development
- Shopify customisation and code development
- Digital marketing strategy design and implementation
- Search engine optimisation
- Google ads management for your e-commerce store
- Social media marketing
Can You Integrate My Shopify Website with My Backend Systems?
Yes, of course. This is one of the main reasons to choose a professional Shopify developer to create, update, or improve your website. Not only can we create a stunning and fully optimised site, but we’ll also fully integrate it with whatever other tools you use, ensuring you get the full benefits that Shopify offers.
A fully integrated Shopify website delivers a range of benefits. This includes:
- Saves you time
- Reduces errors
- Provides a better service to your customers
- Finds new customers
- Builds customer loyalty
- Automates processes so you can reduce costs
What Will You Do with the Design to Encourage Customers to Buy from My Website?
One of the things that make Outsource NZ stand out from the competition is our understanding of UX, or user experience.
Other developers that work with the Shopify platform focus on the technical aspects of their work. Those things are important but for us at Outsource NZ, the customer is number one. As a result, when we develop your Shopify website, your customers will be our main focus.
We’ll get an understanding of who they are, what they are looking for, and how they make buying decisions. We’ll then factor is into our design and the layout of your products.
We’ll also make sure the fundamentals are fully optimised. This includes:
- Making your website look professional and ensuring it is appealing to your customers
- Ensuring your products look fantastic both on category and on individual product pages
- Ensuring the site is easy to use and that your products are easy to find
- Including design elements that build trust and confidence
- Adding compelling and eye-catching calls to action
To learn more about our Shopify design and development services, and to discuss what you want to achieve with your new website,
Please contact us today.